[78-L] Thornton W. Burgess 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 29 11:05:55 PST 2010

I have that one and at least one other. He made several recordings at the same
session in November 1916, issued on consecutive numbers A7524/8. "Beautiful
Pine" was recorded later in September 1917 and since it's on the first disc,
the whole series must have been held for a while. There was one unissued side
from the 1916 batch.

dl