[78-L] First eBay problem

Greg Laxton greg.laxton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 17:41:39 PST 2010

I have to agree here with Paul - Fed Ex and UPS is MUCH better than the USPS
with tracking packages.  UPS scans them in every step of the way, from
distribution point to distribution point.

Had a UPS shipment get lost on me once.  Shipped a repro 1956 Ford truck gas
tank to a customer, from Tampa FL to Washington State.  Got logged in at the
Jacksonville FL distribution center and it seems to have vaporized at that
point.

I guess it was easy for them to lose track of it......the shipping box was
only about 2 ft. wide, 2 ft. deep and four feet long...  : )

(no kiddin'!)

Greg