[78-L] Me and "Me and Orson Welles"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 25 08:22:42 PST 2010

Sorry, Elizabeth caught one of the two "radio studio" errors I referred to, the
page saying nobody is allowed in the studio during a recording (it was live, of
course). I have a couple of other questions about this scene..where was "First
Nighter" broadcast from? New York or Hollywood? (Or Chicago?) Orson refers to
"bringing the program to New York just for me". His ambulance takes him to 485
Madison Avenue..CBS? First Nighter was still on NBC in 1937, per Duning.

dl