[78-L] I'M GONNA PUT SOME GLUE 'ROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Dec 25 07:01:07 PST 2010

Since we of the Jewish faith have nothing else to do while waiting for the Chinese restaurants to open, read this enlightening article about the classic Christmas songs and who wrote them.

http://www.interfaithfamily.com/arts_and_entertainment/popular_culture/The_Jews_Who_Wrote_Christmas_Songs.shtml

Cary Ginell