[78-L] more "accidental" stereo - Toscanini Verdi Req

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Dec 24 13:00:25 PST 2010

On 12/24/2010 1:40 PM, neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com wrote:
> An excerpt from the Pristine Classical newsletter.
>
> LATEST REVIEW VERDI REQUIEM
> Toscanini in stereo  live in 1951
> PACO048 77:45
> Review by Mortimer H. Frank, Fanfare Jan/Feb '11
>
> Skepticism was my initial response, but listening proved otherwise. This
> is genuine stereo that adds significant realism to the sound.

Well if Mort Frank says it is real and it is good, that is enough for me!

I put up on Youtube the confrontation at ARSC with Keith Hardwick and
Gerald Plano after I asked about the accidental stereo recordings which
had recently been disclosed to me by Bill Moran -- another very
reputable information source.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmr4x1V4OJY