[78-L] Stormy Weather

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 12:01:48 PST 2010

I had two copies of the Sinatra version.I got them when I paid $100 for a couple
thou-
sand 78s.One version of the song I enjoyed was my Tex Beneke and the Miller
Orche-
stra recording from 1946.It was the same arrangement Miller himself recorded
with his
Army Air Corps band.The reverse,"Body and Soul",was also nice.