[78-L] Greetings from Starr Gennett - GREAT!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 23 19:58:50 PST 2010

The amazing thing about that stupid Doodle-Li-Boop is that Alan Abel actually
managed to get it recorded twice, let alone once. I have Carney on a ten-inch
LP and Sam Ulano on MGM (78 and 45, also an LP that lists it but has something
else instead).

The real stinker to try and look for is Joel Grey doing "I'm Gonna Spread Some
Glue Round the Christmas Tree (So Santa Claus will Stick Around All Year)".

dl