[78-L] Greetings from Starr Gennett - GREAT!

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Thu Dec 23 19:52:50 PST 2010

I just made a Christmas music CD and totally forgot about using these.  Stupid, stupid, stupid!!   I found 2 last year about this time.   I think I need to make a second one quick.  Thanks for sharing Steve.

For the record (pun intended) my kids can't stand my CD.  They hate Art Carney's Santa and the Doodle-Li-Boop.

Glenn