[78-L] Stormy Weather

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Thu Dec 23 07:54:25 PST 2010

Ok, since this thread won't die just yet (is it still raining?) I'll add some more:

Georgie Auld - Musicraft 374
although Peggy Lee was mentioned already I have this on Mexican Capitol C 5068 as Peggy Lee con la Orquesta de Dave Barbour
Capitol International Jazzmen - Capitol 283
Larry Clinton with his Orchestra and Quartet - Cosmo 482
Kay Starr with Crystalette All Stars - Crystalette CR-608
Tex Beneke with the Miller Orchestra - Victor 20-2374

May it stop raining soon...

Glenn