[78-L] Stormy Weather

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Dec 22 13:30:32 PST 2010

Make that '28 to '35.  BTW one of the most interesting of the lot is the
Decca of "Restless" played as an instrumental...very unusual and attractive
voicings and a very different approach from the famous Goodman version.
Alas,  although o/w it's about N-,  it has a terrible internal crack which
ticks loudly.

Taylor