[78-L] First 78

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Dec 21 17:25:12 PST 2010

I know everyone will be disappointed in me, but I think the first 78 I ever owned was "Charmaine" by Mantovani on London. This is discounting all of the yellow plastic kiddie 78s I received when I was little. I don't remember buying the Mantovani record, but I do remember getting "The Third Man Theme" by Anton Karas (also on London) at a thrift store somewhere when I was probably around 10.

Cary Ginell