[78-L] First 78

N7MW at aol.com N7MW at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 11:58:39 PST 2010

In my case it's Victor 20964, Gene Austin singing My Blue Heaven b/w Are
You Thinking of Me To-night, which despite the artist's name is filed in
order  of acquisition since I do all the various sorts on a database on the
computer.

Mike in Phoenix

In a message dated 12/21/2010 10:34:46 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,