[78-L] shelf-order of your 78s [was: First 78]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 21 09:54:27 PST 2010

My movers packed all my records and I'm still dealing with the chaos they
caused. They'd pull a bunch of LPs (or 78s) from the left and put them standing
up at the RIGHT end of the box and keep doing this for a while, then they'd
grab a load from another shelf entirely. Single 78s were meant to fill vacant
spots at either end or on top..amazing as many survived as they did.

dl