[78-L] First 78

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Tue Dec 21 09:13:56 PST 2010

My main shelf of records are in alphabetical order by label so my first record is in the "miscellaneous" category that precedes the number labels (like 4 Star, etc).  So my first record is not very exciting musically - it's a 1952 Oslo Winter Olympics commemorative  record.  Interesting, yes, can you dance to it, not really.

Cheers,
Glenn