[78-L] More from our favorite, legendary oyVey dealer in St Louis

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Dec 20 09:44:46 PST 2010

On 12/20/2010 12:33 PM, Steve Shapiro wrote:

> > From the same gentleman with the $150,000 20 inch Pathe.
>
> See the two negative feedbacks from Dec 7.
>
> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=my78s4u&ftab=AllFeedback

WOW!  First of all, it is kinda dumb for Kurt to use his name in his
oyVey identification, but for the guy to put Kurt's name in his reply is
probably against oyVey's rules, isn't it???  And Kurt gave the guy a
good feedback as well.

Note that the neutral feedback a couple of items down also states that
the item he had won was also unavailable.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com