[78-L] Who says some phono collectors aren't creepy?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 19 19:08:17 PST 2010

My Credenza is for sale if anyone's interested and doesn't mind to pick it up
(30 miles east of Toronto). $1000. Package of needles included.

(Why would anyone want to sell a perfectly good Credenza? Hey, I got a working
RE-45 and how many machines can a guy listen to anyway? Oh wait, I forgot,
there are people whose houses are so full of machines they end up sleeping in
their car or moving in with their lady friend.)

dl