[78-L] The Wrong Box (was The weirdest thing...)

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Sun Dec 19 02:54:30 PST 2010

Let's not forget, Dudley Moore was a good jazz pianist and composer. He
wrote a lot of music for movies, both jazzy stuff as well as popular and
lounge music.
Check his Decca albums with his trio from the 1960's!
Dudley Moore may even have recorded on 78 rpm with Vic Lewis in the late
1950's...first official registration as recording artist, though, is
from July 1960 (with Johnny Dankworth).
Kristjan