[78-L] The weirdest thing I've had sent..

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 16 21:26:40 PST 2010

Okay, I don't mind if people use my mailing address in Lewiston on occasion,
but did anybody within the sound of my e-voice order a sample of Gold Toe
underwear? Yep, there was a package which had somehow lost its mailing address
but which the PO had marked with my box number, shipped in November from PRO
Business Systems in Albemarle NC and with a printed letter inside (and no "Dear
so and so" and no contact info on it) accompanying a pair of men's briefs. The
Post Office refused to take it back or return it. Very weird. (Nice underwear,
too..I may keep it..)