[78-L] ARC Theater records

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Dec 15 23:26:43 PST 2010

I have a shit-load of them,  all dance bands and some of them
outstanding...the version of Coffee In The Morning (1934) is by Freddy
Martin and has great guitar work from George Van Eps.

I don't have Ross's book but I'm wondering if the earlier ones are  organ
solos and 33rpm,  while the later ones I have are regular cut 78s.

Taylor