[78-L] ARC Theater records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 15 20:55:26 PST 2010

The pre-1932 ones are listed in Ross Laird's Brunswick Books but I don't know
if anyone has a listing for the later ones. Incidentally, the ones I found were
all 33RPM center start. Mostly generic organ solos and unexciting stuff except
for one decent dance record. I mentioned it here a year or so back (don't have
it handy right now).

dl