[78-L] Robert Johnson records claimed to be recorded 20%

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Dec 13 19:59:29 PST 2010

I asked Larry Cohn about this and he said he thought Johnson was
recorded on wax.
I'll prod him and see if he's done any further research on this.
It also seems I've heard somewhere that a counterweight system was used
to drive the lathe at the San Antonio sessions, and batteries were used
for the electronics
but don't hold me to it.
Mal

*******