[78-L] Label info needed, not quite 78 era (sorta)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 12 21:09:05 PST 2010

I need the original Pye/Nixa catalogue number(s) for the following material,
which may not have all been on the same original LP..I know the Coates appeared
elsewhere in mono. I have this all on a 60s reissue, Golden Guinea GGS 14048,
English Light Music.

RAWSTHORNE: STREET CORNER OVERTURE + MADAME CHRYSANTHEME, BALLET SUITE
COATES: CINDERELLA
ADDISON: CARTE BLANCHE, BALLET SUITE
ARNELL: THE GREAT DETECTIVE

Pro Arte Orchestra, conducted by the composers except for the Coates which is
conducted by Stanford Robinson. Need original STEREO issue info please and
thank you.