[78-L] Non-Miller compilation

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Dec 10 12:59:36 PST 2010

According to Rust,   Joe recorded  "In The Mood" as part of a medley  in
November of 1940 and then as a single on Aug 8,  1941.  Mr. Miller and his
killer-diller were way before that.

It's too bad that Harry Leader never co-led a band with Joe...it could have
been the "Loss-Leader" Orchestra.

Taylor