[78-L] Pagliacci set on British Columbia

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 4 16:16:53 PST 2010

I've had this set..I may still have it (don't see it on the shelf) but I held
onto the information. Matrix numbers are between WA 4999 and 5062. Features
Heddle Nash, Miriam Licette, Dennis Noble, Frank Mullings and Harold Williams,
conducted by Eugene Goossens, and as I recall it's pretty awful.

dl