[78-L] Pagliacci set on British Columbia

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri Dec 3 14:12:51 PST 2010

I had someone write to me through my website asking if I was interested in a 12 record set in a binder by the British National Opera Company performing Pagliacci.  He's located in the UK so shipping would be a bit prohibitive to get it to me in the US.  What struck me funny about the set when I looked at the pictures was the speed was listed as 80rpm.  Is this indicative of a certain time period for British Columbias?  I only have one British Columbia of that label type in my collection and just looked at it.  Never noticed but it also says 80rpm.
Anyone interested in this set?

Glenn