[78-L] Twistin' the Dials Insert ID

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 1 14:56:24 PST 2010

Found 'em.

High School Cadets sped up..Sousa's Band (Victor 19871, October 22, 1925)
Ukulele bit with Jones singing Chinese gibberish over top..uncertain as to
whether a record or played in the studio
Unidentified piano piece..probably Dave Kaplan, in studio
Midnight on the Stormy Deep..Ernest V. Stoneman, Miss I. Frost & Eck Dunford
         (Victor unissued, July 25, 1927)
Sextette from Lucia..unknown (not Gigli & company on Victor 10012)
Haido..Amalia Bakas (Victor V-58006)
Offenbach's Can Can sped up (probably from Orpheus Overture, Victor  Symphony
Orchestra, Victor 35881)
Goose Creek (Stomp)  sped up..Mart Britt & His Orchestra
       (Victor 21670, Memphis, September 14, 1928)

dl