[78-L] Music in the Air, with a price tag to match

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 17:36:06 PST 2010

That's too spendy for me.I got mine when my parents bought a 1946 Philco radio
and phono co-
mbination in 1958.I inherited it by 1962 and cut my teeth on '50s and early '60s
rock and roll wi-
th it.It gave out by 1966.I think it needed to have the old wax capacitors as
well as a few tubes to
fix it.I wish I knew then what I know now about repairing them.