[78-L] TEN BUCK WARNER ARCHIVE SALE

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Nov 30 11:21:17 PST 2010

TODAY ONLY-- TUESDAY NOV 30!!!!  I knew I should have checked Warner
Archive yesterday for Cyber Monday, but I had not gotten any email
notices.  Today I got an email that they were extending yesterday's deal
for today only.  I bet they realized that they had forgotten to send out
notices and sales didn't meet their expectations.

You gotta do it in groups of five SINGLE discs for fifty bucks, but now
is another chance to do the Jolson films at the now disappeared
multi-pac price.  Of course since there are seven films -- if you hadn't
gotten Mammy when it came out at discount -- so you will need three more
films, but that is easy to do.  Too easy.  Too damn easy.  I'm getting
20 films.

http://www.wbshop.com/Warner-Archive/ARCHIVE,default,sc.html

It still is for U.S. addresses only, and the free shipping only applies
to the 48 contiguous states, so Malcolm Rockwell and Sarah Palin are
outta luck.

And the usual disclaimer applies -- I only wish I could get a finders
fee or a further discount!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com