[78-L] did we ever find consensus as to how to clean these things(Diamond Discs)

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 16:14:43 PST 2010

78records wrote:
Naptha seems to work well for me.  Can't find naptha?  Use ZIPPO lighter fluid, pure naptha. (learned this from a stamp dealer)

DO NOT USE RONSON or other brand lighter fluids.

This is the one I thought I would try, but thanks for all of the suggestions.

I need to pick up some Zippo fluid anyway for -- as my dear, departed friend Micheal Riley once
demonstrated to me -- it also works well for removing those pesky sale stickers from LP covers
without damaging the cover itself. Works great.

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com