[78-L] 2010 Musical Advent Calendar - Musikalsk Julekalender 2010 (Norwegian Institute of Recorded Sound)

Jacqueline von Arb jacqueline.vonarb at uis.no
Tue Nov 23 23:58:27 PST 2010

The Norwegian Institute of Recorded Sound (NIRS) follows up the great feedback we got last year for our musical Advent Calendar with more old recordings! It's now a tradition!

Every day until Christmas Eve, we will present a vintage recording, with its original historical noises, where legendary singers and musicians from the first half of the 20th Century interpret Christmas music.

New sound clip(s) and text will be published every day  on our website<http://www.recordedsound.no/english/exhibitions/christmas10/>! It starts on December 1st, but you can still/already listen to the last two year's music!

Do you wish to receive a daily reminder with the day's link(s)? - just answer this email!<mailto:jacqueline.vonarb at uis.no>
and/or you can also sign up as 'attending' on the Facebook event<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151425334904126>

Musically yours, the archivists at the Norwegian Institute of Recorded Sound
Jacqueline von Arb and Sissel Marie Vatne

------Useful links---------

NIRS Website in English: http://www.recordedsound.no/english/exhibitions/christmas10/
Advent calendar Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151425334904126
NIRS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stavanger-Norway/Norwegian-Institute-of-Recorded-Sound-Norsk-Lydinstitutt/161094883904659