[78-L] Quiet, isn't it? ^

Steven stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue Nov 23 18:11:54 PST 2010

From: DRJAZZ78 at aol.com
> Hello Stephen,
That's SteVen (born in Chicago...!)
    Whoops, sorry!  Shoreline, WA, just a smidge  north of Seattle. 3" snow
and 19 degrees.  Breezy too.  Good night to  play some 78s!

NO snow expected up here in Ont'o., Canuckistan...?! However, the
official forecast is for -4 Celsius (25 US degrees) by morning! I am
NOT, and never WAS, a "winter person"...some 60 years ago, as a
"kidlet," I didn't like going out to "play in the snow!!"

I fully expect to be up to my arse in snow in the near future...?!
If God wanted me to survive this climate, He would have arranged
to have me covered in fur?!?!

FEH?!

stevenc