[78-L] Quiet, isn't it? ^

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 15:45:52 PST 2010

The same to you.Enjoy.

________________________________
From: Bill McClung <bmcclung78 at gmail.com>
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Tue, November 23, 2010 8:55:14 AM
Subject: Re: [78-L] Quiet, isn't it? ^

Been busy cleaning house and trying to come up with a good reason my
85-year-old mother shouldn't drive the 275 miles to spend Thanksgiving
here.  She's still a good driver--she delivers meals-on-wheels as she says,
"to the old people."  But we still worry a little even while we are grateful
she is living a full and independent life.

78s were played in her house and I credit her with starting me on the 78s
path.  Some more will be played while she's here.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody wherever you are.