[78-L] Quiet, isn't it? ^

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Nov 23 15:06:07 PST 2010

I've noticed something about people who are in cults.  They are easy to spot
because they are always one or the other of the following:

1.  Clean-cut.
2.  Not clean-cut.

Say,  I should get a job with the TSA to make use of my brilliant skills of
observation.  Anyone have some rubber gloves I can use?

Taylor