[78-L] Quiet, isn't it? ^

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Tue Nov 23 10:39:46 PST 2010

Greetings from FixitLand!

David Lennick wrote:

> Dagnabbit..the RAIN, the park, and other things.

Now, David, wotin'ell would us hoary ol' 78 collectors know about
THAT? Or was it issued on 78 somewhere in Eastern Slobodonia?

I'd always thought the name of that song was something about the
Flower Girl, until I got hold of the 45.

For what it's worth. (Oh crap, there's another one.)

Take care,

Joe
--
"If cats are 'pets' and people are 'masters' why am I the one
standing here with a Pooper Scooper?"--Karl Knox (1960-2005)