[78-L] Barney Rapp Victor test

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Nov 19 21:10:17 PST 2010

This is the first time I have seen a Victor test without some sort of
label.  Usually it is a full white label with places to fill in info,
and they are flush-label pressings so you see all the handwritten stuff
like you see here.  Some Victor tests I have have small paper "tabs"
that are about a half inch high and an inch and a half long which have
one end situated at the spindle hole.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com