[78-L] Fw: 78-L Digest, Vol 26, Issue 44 -Buddy Clark; Kay Kyser

Burlinson Nigel burlinson at orange.fr
Sun Nov 21 01:53:24 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Burlinson Nigel" <burlinson at orange.fr>
To: <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: 78-L Digest, Vol 26, Issue 44 -Buddy Clark

I have a twenty three page discography of Buddy CLARK
from 1934-1949 compiled awhile back containing the
Brunswick, Columbia, Okeh, Meloton, Perfect, Varsity,
Vocalion and Victor sessions

If anyone is interested I can e-mail it as an attachment.
burlinson at orange.fr

 I also have a 35 page discography of Kay KYSER on Brunswick
& Columbia; again the same remarks apply - just ask!

 Nigel Burlinson