[78-L] Price guyed

Steven stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Nov 19 18:35:13 PST 2010

From: Taylor Bowie
> Yes,  Steven..I'm sure your records are worth every penny of what you paid
for them.

> You're never going to convince most of us that all 78s aren't worth
> anything
more than what you're willing to pay for them,  but I admire you for keeping
up the discussion!

Well, the concept of what ANY given 78 is "worth" is a variable amount
which is settled by the individual buyer and seller...! Both coin and stamp
collecting have fairly "official" price guides; however, the innumerable
other collecting hobbies have had short-lived "official price guides"...and
most of the artifacts involved are to-day worth about $0.00 each...?!
I.e. wanna try selling a "rare and valuable" Beanie Baby for ANYTHING?!

Don't hold your breath while waiting...!

Steven C. Barr