[78-L] Atlantic Records for Children

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 18 07:52:14 PST 2010

It's listed in Peter Muldavin's book, in the "miscellaneous" section since
there seem to be only two known issues of this type, 311 and 313 (which
suggests at least one more, if not 11 more). These are two-record sets and
Bronco Bob is #313, so A116 may be the number for one individual disc in the
album. No more info on it.

dl