[78-L] sophie wannabe

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 16 18:01:47 PST 2010

 Apparently, some people do care enough to take notice & discuss; what you're saying is that YOU don't care, which is fine.
Nobody is criticizing the producers, only being curious about little details.

 Here's another little detail, which just occurred to me:  How many modest cars had electric starters in 1920?  Have they
shown anybody crank-starting an automobile?  I would think that collectors of old cars equip them with starters, because
cranking is so dangerous.  My grandfather explained to me a certain way to set the controls on a Model T Ford so that one
could walk up to it, give it a hard kick, and it would start - that would be something to see on Boardwalk Empire !