[78-L] Buchanan and Goodman on Trial

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 16 16:29:55 PST 2010

Sorry about this showing up twice..I kept getting a "can't send" message.

The instrumental side plays fine if you have it on 45 and play it at 33. No
idea what it is though. The A side samples Skinny Dynamo er Fats Domino, but
just the words "Yes it's me and I'm in" and then cuts to the Dragnet theme.
Haven't heard this one in ages. Sparton didn't pick up B&G till "Flying Saucer
the 2nd" in 1957.

dl