[78-L] Newcomb EDT-12C

Howard Hoffmaster hhoffmst at charter.net
Tue Nov 16 12:31:09 PST 2010

Want to get rid of the last of these I had....anyone interested? No charge, just pay for shipping from South Carolina. Having rid myself of the 78s I had, I haven't played it in years, but I kept the best one to the last, so assume it's O.K.

I remember years ago these were a hot subject on this list, but don't recall the last time they were discussed. Plays 78, 45, 33 and 16 and claims stereo and mono with a headphone external speaker jack.

I'll take it to UPS, have them pack and ship.

First come, first served.

Howard Hoffmaster