[78-L] Buchanan and Goodman on Trial

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 16 02:42:32 PST 2010

Just snagged a 78 of Buchanan and Goodman on Trial on Luniverse 102.

I was surprised to find that it is the first pressing that has their
autographs in the run out grooves. Anyone know of the relative
scarcity of this pressing.

I'm guessing it was on Sparton in Canada and did not have the autographs there.

Also, the b-side is an instrumental called 'Crazy' with writing
credits of Lee and Weiss. It says on the label 78 or 45 rpm -- choice
is good. I can't help think that it sounds really familiar. It does
sound like one something that Les Paul let fall on the floor though.

Anyone of note ever show up on Goodman's b-sides, as in this case The
Luniverse Symphonette.