[78-L] When it's apple blossom time in Orange, New Jersey

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Nov 15 17:38:48 PST 2010

Man, I know I got the place name wrong and now it's driving me nuts.
It's not Ochepalacoulas, more likeI y it's something like
Ocheelacheecola, but I can't find that in my trusty atlas or AAA road
guide, either. I was figuring it was somewhere in Louisiana? Or maybe a
regular band tour stop in Florida?? Georgia???.
The source I'm remembering the song from is unavailable as well. I
believe it's on an LP set honoring Paul Whiteman's 50th Anniversary, lo
those many years ago.
Mal

*******