[78-L] A Gathering of Giants

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 14 20:34:32 PST 2010

This sounds a lot like the Legends and Songwriters Concert that Original
Cast put out in 1998.  The date is different, though.  OC says their concert
is February 25, 1941, and given at the Shrine Auditorium for Greek Relief.
The line-up seems similar.

Here it is on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Legends-Songwriters-Concert-1941-concert/dp/B000004CQY
/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1289795340&sr=8-5

Sammy Jones