[78-L] RCA 20-1850?

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:48:38 PST 2010

The Buchanan Brothers recording of, "Atomic Power," RCA 1850, shows them
"Singing with Orchestra." The Buchanans were one of the many excellent
brother duets with that raised on the farm sound. Here they're backed by an
orchestra I only recently noticed. Anybody know the orchestra, and the
members on this session? There's even an oboe break on side two, plus a
little razz-a-matazz ending to "Atomic Power." Delightful and perplexing
surprise. I appreciate any information on the session.

Dennis Flannigan