[78-L] A Gathering of Giants

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 14 08:31:45 PST 2010

That's interesting, because Norbeck & Peters asked if I still had any copies of
it. I have one. I also have the complete unedited (and unjoined) transfers I
made from a better copy some years later. Someone approached me about reissuing
it but expected me to give it to them for nothing, which is not my favorite way
of being a CD producer.

The Music & Arts set omitted the Hanson Symphony (mostly because of time
restrictions but also because the performance was awful and badly miked).

dl