[78-L] Reissue 78's...

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 19:28:48 PST 2010

There's an outfit in France which issues a hell of a lot of the complete
recorded outputs of\
certain star musicians and jazz and dance bands who and which recorded for
all the pre-WW II American labels.
(and some French)
They've sourced  much of their CD reissue material from 78's borrowed from
collectors on 78's, CD's or tape.
Are they legitimate.? I can't say but I do know that they do not go to the
record companies but do approach
collectors for rare material . They don't pay them for that as far as I
know.

Al Simmons