[78-L] Average age

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 13 07:38:24 PST 2010

I wish I had that stuff..most of it was very funny and well written and for
better or worse, shaped my sense of humor and outlook on the world. In the case
of parodies, they made me want to seek out the originals. Adventure and super
hero comics get reprinted and anthologized, but the real "comic" stuff (except
for MAD) never seems to turn up. Aside from huge expensive bound reprints of
newspaper strips like Popeye and Peanuts. I want to read Donald Duck's
conversion to "Flipism" again, gang..it's only been 58 years..

dl