[78-L] Average age

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 16:03:12 PST 2010

It is that.I started collected 78s more than forty years ago when people used to
give them to me.I got out
of ceramic cartridges about thirty years ago.I've used magnetic cartridges ever
since.However,I need to
find another source for replacements for my Pickering and Shure cartridges.The
one place I did business
with folded years ago here in North Bend,Oregon.I haven't seen a high fidelity
magazine like Audio or
Stereo Review in about 25 years.