[78-L] Average age

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Nov 11 13:23:03 PST 2010

If you check the response letters to these postings  you will see that
although many are from old codgers like us, there are often some from
kids who are amazed at the stuff.  Hopefully they will get attracted to
them like all of us did when we were kids.  Of course they can get the
audio thru downloads and CDs (if they collect those) but maybe they will
see by looking at the images that the records themselves are fun.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com